Welcome to « Jeanne », a 80 m² semi-detached gite for up to 4 people, with an independent entrance and 2 air-conditioned bedrooms. Equipped with facilities for people with reduced mobility.
Primarily, Jeanne was a barn which was built in the mid-18th century. It was preserved its traditional Périgord-style roof.
Enjoye Jeanne’s terrace, facing the south but shaded with mulberry trees. The gite comes with a table, chairs and a garden lounge set.
Please be reminded that Domaine des Ormeaux solely welcome adult guests (over 16 years old).
It includes :
- One bedroom with top-of-the-line bedding (160 x 200 cm beds), featuring facilities for people with reduced mobility.
- One bedroom with top-of-the-line bedding (140 x 200 cm beds).
- Each rooms is equipped of a clock radio / MP3
Sheets, quilt cover and pillowcases are included in our rates
For your comfort, we provide hypo-allergenic pillows and summer/winter duvets.
One of the rooms is equipped of a safe
A fully equipped American kitchen including:
- Refrigerator / freezer
- Microwave and traditional oven
- Vitro-ceramic cooker
- Dish washer
- Toaster and espresso / coffee machine
- Cooking utensils and porcelain dishes
- For your stay 1 kit of cleaning products (with broom, floor cloth and bucket) and pastilles dishwasher
A living area with :
- Flat screen television
- DVD player
A dining area with table and chairs (tablecloth provided);
“Jeanne” opens into an interior courtyard where you will find a garden table and chair set.
A bathroom including shower, basin, WC, towel dryer and hair-dryer.
A set of bath towels and bathrobes in waffle weave is provided for you, as well as towels for the pool or spa.
Le salon donne accès à la cour intérieure où table et chaises de jardin sont à votre disposition.
Nos autres gîtes :